A “Draft Scope” was received on March 3, 2020. Final Scope was originally due within 60 days, i.e., by May 3, 2020. This deadline has been extended as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Governor’s Executive Orders.
The updated schedule is as follows:
1. Draft Scope Document Received March 3, 2020
2. Planning Board’s Scoping Schedule, adopted at March 12, 2020 Meeting, updated in June, 2020:
General Note: Attendance by public at hearings may be limited due to COVID-19 state of emergency, and following dates are subject to change if emergency warrants adjustments. Updates will be posted on website.
3. Written Comment Period on Draft Scope: Ended April 8, 2020.
4. Joint Work Session for Planning Board and Board of Trustees: Held June 25, 2020.
5. Planning Board Work Session to Consider Comments and Deliberate on Scope: July 9, 2020
Note: This meeting will not be a public hearing. No new comments will be accepted.
Final Scope for Draft Environmental Impact Statement
The Draft Final Scope Document, dated July 10, 2020, is open for written comments until close of business on Thursday, July 16, 2020. Written comments must be addressed to the Planning Board as Lead Agency but submitted only to the Secretary to the Planning Board, Maeghan Mackie, via email to: email@example.com, or at the Village Municipal Building, 165 Mill Road, WHB, in the Department’s drop-off bin located in the vestibule. Comments received after this date will not be considered for this scope document, which is scheduled to be finalized and adopted at the July 23, 2020 Planning Board meeting in accordance with SEQRA.
6. Final Scope to be Adopted: July 23, 2020
Adopted Scope for Draft Environmental Impact Statement – Adopted July 23, 2020
The Scope for the DEIS posted above was adopted at the July 23, 2020 Planning Board meeting by a unanimous vote. The applicant must now submit a Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) for review which must adhere to the Adopted Scope posted above.