If you have any questions, please contact the Board Secretary, Maeghan Mackie (email@example.com)
A “Draft Scope” was received on March 3, 2020. Final Scope was originally due within 60 days, i.e., by May 3, 2020. This deadline has been extended as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Governor’s Executive Orders.
The updated schedule is as follows:
1. Draft Scope Document Received March 3, 2020
2. Planning Board’s Scoping Schedule, adopted at March 12, 2020 Meeting, updated in June, 2020:
General Note: Attendance by public at hearings may be limited due to COVID-19 state of emergency, and following dates are subject to change if emergency warrants adjustments. Updates will be posted on website.
3. Written Comment Period on Draft Scope: Ended April 8, 2020.
4. Joint Work Session for Planning Board and Board of Trustees: Held June 25, 2020.
5. Planning Board Work Session to Consider Comments and Deliberate on Scope: July 9, 2020
Note: This meeting will not be a public hearing. No new comments will be accepted.
6. Final Scope to be Adopted: July 23, 2020