Village Marina-To make a reservation call 631-377-9013
Global Positioning: 40 degrees 48′ 22″ North, 72 degrees 38′ 22″ West, VHF Channel 68,
Dockmaster: Vincenzo Portelli – Marina
Winter Marina Manager: Frank Prudente
Phone: (631) 288-9496
Mobile Phone: (631) 377-9013 http://westhamptonbeach.org/village-marina-and-yacht-basin/
- Transient Vessels Welcome to 55 feet
- Quiet, current free basin with spacious slips
- 2 blocks from Main Street with 10 restaurants and 50 shops!
- Supermarket, Banks, ATM, Movie Theatre, Performing Arts Center…all within a very short walk
- Pump out available at no charge
- Fuel dock and Marine repair 1/4 mile away
- Always clean bathrooms and showers
- Best priced and closest Marina in the Hamptons!
Located at the Village Marina you can rent a Kayak or Paddleboard from Pontoon Paddler Inc. The hours of operation are: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weather permitting.
The Village Marina will be staffed 8am-5pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning May 26th, 2017. Starting June 16th, the Marina will be staffed 7 days a week Monday thru Sundays thru Labor Day September 4th, 2017. From September 5, 2017 thru October 9, 2017 just Saturday and Sunday. For reservations (which are highly recommended), please call (631) 288-9496 during the above hours. To make reservations prior to opening, please call our Marina Manager at (631) 377-9013.
Film and Video
The Village Marina is a great location for any film and video project. If interested in more information about obtaining a permit to utilize this location for a commercial project, just download the simple Application for Use of Village Property for Commercial Purposes form and follow the instructions. Any questions in this regard can be directed to Elizabeth Lindtvit at 631-702-1551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.