To make a reservation online by credit card: CLICK HERE
To make a reservation by phone call 631-377-9013
Global Positioning: 40 degrees 48′ 22″ North, 72 degrees 38′ 22″ West, VHF Channel 68,
Marina Manager: Michael Rewinski
Mobile Phone: (631) 377-9013 http://westhamptonbeach.org/village-marina-and-yacht-basin/
- Transient Vessels Welcome to 55 feet
- Quiet, current free basin with spacious slips
- 2 blocks from Main Street with 10 restaurants and 50 shops!
- Supermarket, Banks, ATM, Movie Theatre, Performing Arts Center…all within a very short walk
- Pump out available at no charge
- Fuel dock and Marine repair 1/4 mile away
- Always clean bathrooms and showers
- Best priced and closest Marina in the Hamptons!
The Village Marina is located at 1 Library Avenue Ext., Westhampton Beach, NY 11978, approximately 0.3 mile from the Main Street Shopping District and 0.9 miles to Rogers Beach.
The Village Marina will be staffed 8am-5pm seven days a week. For reservations (which are highly recommended), please call our Marina Manager at (631) 377-9013 or visit us on the DOCKWA website to make a reservation.
There is a new vendor renting paddleboards, kayaks, etc. at the Marina this season. Stop in and see Shawn from Island Surf, located on Sunset Avenue in the Village for information.
View Larger Map
Film and Video
The Village Marina is a great location for any film and video project. If interested in more information about obtaining a permit to utilize this location for a commercial project, just download the simple Application for Use of Village Property for Commercial Purposes form and follow the instructions. Any questions in this regard can be directed to Elizabeth Lindtvit at 631-702-1551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.