Please see Public Works department for the 2022 Fall & Leaf Cleanup information.

How do I dispute a ticket?

  • Complete the lower section of the ticket “Waiver & Authorization To Plead By Mail” and Return entire ticket. A court date will be assigned, and a letter will be mailed.

You can call the Court Clerk at (631) 288-3980 for more information.

Close window