Please see Public Works department for the 2022 Fall & Leaf Cleanup information.

I just purchased a new home, what documentation do I need?

New homeowners must provide a copy of their tax bill, deed (less than 6 months) or closing papers. As long as the first and last names match on the vehicle registration to one of these documents, you will be fine.

Close window