Use of Village Property: Great Lawn - Restrictions for 2024 - Click Here  

FAQ Topic: Police

How do I get a Handicapped Parking Permit?

Who is eligible for vehicle plates for disabled persons or a parking permit for disabled persons? The NY State Vehicle and Traffic Law defines the permanent disabilities that qualify. If you have a permanent disability that qualifies, you can get vehicle plates for reserved parking from the DMV or a parking permit from your local … Continued

How do I file a police report?

You can call the Non-Emergency phone number for the Police Department (631) 288-3444 and request an officer to respond to your location.

Close window