We’re excited to launch a new website that will help us better serve the Village of Westhampton Beach.
The new site will improve access to services and information to the people of Westhampton Beach, as well as empower those internally who manage our digital services to the community.
There were three phases to our official launch:
- Alpha: Experiment and test new ideas, call for community input.
- Beta: Incorporate ideas, community input into a more concrete website.
- Live: Formally launch the new site as the official public website (and keep improving it!)
What’s been done:
- Ongoing training and empowerment on new web tools
- Re-organize content into a customer service approach
- Predictive search
- Mobile responsive design
- Get answers app
- Updated government information
- Updated community information
- Improved public meetings
- Website encryption
- ADA compliance
- Issue reporting
- ALPHA Launch
- BETA Launch
- LIVE Launch
What’s up next:
- Iterating on feedback
- Adding and improving content
- Continuous improvement
We want your input
As we build the new website, we want your input — please share your ideas.