Welcome to the Incorporated Village of Westhampton Beach
Monday Night Movies on the Great Lawn!
June 27 – Star Wars – The Force Awakens
July 11 – Dirty Dancing
July 18 – Cinderella (2015)
July 25 – Jaws
August 1 – Back to the Future
August 8 – Rocky
August 15 – The Pink Panther (2006)
August 22 – Mamma Mia
August 29 – The Avengers (2012)
2016 Beach Parking Stickers and Passes
WHB Taxpayers, WHB Year-Round Renter, WHB Commercial Businesses, WH Ambulance Members, WH Fire Department Members, and WHB Village Employees:
- Tuesday & Wednesday May 10th & 11th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Village Hall,
- Saturday May 14th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Village Hall, and
- Saturday May 21st from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and thereafter on weekends only at Roger’s Beach until June 25th.
For Non-Residents living in Westhampton, Quiogue, Remsenburg and Speonk, and Seasonal Renters in WHB:
- Tuesday & Wednesday May 17th & 18th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Village Hall,
- Friday May 20th from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Saturday May 21st from 10:00 to 1:00 pm at Village Hall, and during the same hours each weekend thereafter at Village Hall until June 25th.
Dear Neighbors and Visitors:
As a coastal community, we must prepare for any emergency-whether it is a hurricane, fire, flood or snow storm. An important priority, the Village of Westhampton Beach is constantly improving its own readiness through planning and hands-on exercises and by coordinating with county, state and federal agencies. Recognizing that preparation is our best defense, the Town of Southampton has released a new brochure, Be Prepared, (available in English & Spanish), it is updated, handy and compact with valuable information such as: important telephone numbers, advice on caring for the elderly and those with special needs, ensuring your pet’s safety, protecting you home or business and assembling a “go bag” and home emergency kit. You can pick up your brochure at Village Hall. In addition, citizens can also register for the Village’s emergency notification system “NIXLE” on the Village website home page www.westhamptonbeach.org.
We encourage you to use this resource to assist you in keeping you and your family safe. With improved technology and better tracking, we now have the means to obtain advance notification of severe weather events, regional emergencies and how best to prepare for them.